Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Freaky Stuff

0
How come we view spiritual things as freaky or weird?

We are beginning a new series at Horizons this week called Mythbusters. We will be talking about the Holy Spirit. One of my daughters upon finding out about this new series asked me - "Dad, are you going to be controversial?" It made me smile - we view spiritual things that way - as controversial. But maybe we just don't understand and because spiritual things are beyond us and our common experience; maybe it's a classic case of we fear what we don't understand. I hope to burst some of those myths in the coming weeks.

As a special treat - my dad will be preaching with me in this first week of the series and the videos Jay and I created for the intro should be interesting - if not hilarious. See you Sunday.

Talk at you soon.

Rich

No Response to "Freaky Stuff"

Post a Comment