Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Worst Day Ever

0
I hear this expression often nowadays. Sometimes a person is joking when using this expression and at other times you sense that maybe that is the truth. For most of us, we can recount a day or at least narrow it down to a few days that were the worst day ever.

I don't know about you; but those days often become the springboard for a season for me. I have to work very hard and truly seek God to find a path out of depression and despondency. The beautiful thing is that God always has a path and that the perspective on the other side of the confusion is better than when we are going through those times. Not that we feel good about the experience but we have a better perspective. It is often in these times that I get confused about life.

The question for most of us, is how do I get from being confused to being focused again. Join us this Sunday as we will look at how God has created some pathways that lead us from here to there.

If you are having the worst day ever - don't give up, don't quit - God will walk with you, carry you, sustain you and guide you through every situation you face. Be encouraged, greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world(sorry - had to preach a little there)

ps - I just caved - was trying to make it till November 1st - didn't make it - what am I talking about you may ask - just listened to the first Christmas music of the season... :)

Pastor Rich

No Response to "Worst Day Ever"

Post a Comment