Thursday, June 9, 2011

Grateful to be grateful

0
I am grateful to be grateful. It is really awesome to say thanks to God and others because that shows and proves that I have been blessed. When I think something is accomplished by my awesomeness I can get proud. When I think that my title, or season, or name, or nationality has earned me some sort of privilege that's not being grateful.

You see our human nature makes us think that we are entitled. That because of "Who" we are everyone should bow down. The truth is that we need to learn to "Work Hard" like it depends on us and "Pray hard" like it depends on God. This bring us into a sense of accomplishment but also understanding that it was God. Thanks God.

James 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow" So it all comes from him. Listen, you have an abundance and if it is good...it's from God. Thank Him, and start practicing that idea of being grateful when others are showing entitlement. In the end see who gets more out of there practice and what it reaps in their life.

Be a blessing as you are blessed,

Pastor J

No Response to "Grateful to be grateful"

Post a Comment